Simple, Powerful Communications for Small Business
Successful companies are always looking for new ways to do more with lessâ€”keeping their business flexible, innovative and competitive without driving up operating costs and capital expenses. Avaya puts the solution at your fingertips.
Avaya IP Office is the right choice for any small business todayâ€”whether you are 5, 25 or 250 employeesâ€¦ just getting started or already establishedâ€¦have a single office, a home office or multiple stores/sites. Avaya IP Office unifies your communications, providing your employees with a solution that lets them handle all their business communications on the device of their choice: their laptop, mobile phone, office phone or home phoneâ€” using wired, wireless or broadband connections.
IP OFFICE 500
Designed to keep your communications at peak performance
IP Office easily adapts to your goals and budget and provides individual user productivity solutions to give each of your employees just the capabilities they needâ€”whether itâ€™s your receptionist, sales or service representatives, home telecommuter or on-the-go knowledge worker. Helping small to large companies around the world use communications to grow sales and lower operating expenses has made Avaya the global leader in business communications systems. If thatâ€™s what you want for your small business, itâ€™s time to take a close look at Avaya IP Office.
Rely on IP Office to control costs
- Lower mobile phone/long-distance bills: IP Office opens the door to a wide range of options for better managing your companyâ€™s mobile phone and long-distance charges by routing calls through the system and over broadband links.
- Handle more calls with fewer people: Instead of using staff time to answer incoming calls, rely on the built-in intelligence in IP Office to route calls quickly and accurately.
- Expand your talent pool without increasing real estate: Is your business growing, but you donâ€™t want to add full-time staff? With IP Office you have the flexibility to have extra staff working from homeâ€”wherever that may be. Each would have access to all the communications and call handling capabilities your other employees have at the main office.
- Eliminate conference calling fees: IP Office makes every day conferencing affordable and practical by providing your business with built-in 128-party conferencing (up to 64 parties per conference).
- Centralize administration: For businesses with more than one location, IP Office enables remote management and administration from a central location. No need to have an administrator at every site.
For businesses with more than one location, IP Office can deliver continuous operation. In the event of a power outage, users with IP phones can automatically failover to another location, retaining full communications capabilities.
Swiftly deploy customized features
IP Office lets you design your own set of features your users need most. You can take advantage of pre-existing templates to set up â€œtypicalâ€ users and quickly deploy them to all employees or specialized groups of users.
Manage your system from anywhere
You donâ€™t have to be on-site to manage your IP Office systemâ€”you can do it securely, from anywhere, and at any time. Administer all offices from one locationâ€”eliminating time and travel costs. IP Office administration is flexible, efficient and included with the IP Office 500 system..
Advanced Remote Diagnostics
IP Office proactively identifies potential problems before they cause an outage or business disruptionEasily add or move phones
Easily add or move phones
Adding new phones or other devices is a matter of plugging them in and powering onâ€”IP Office automatically reads the IP address of the device. Once it is set-up, you can move a device from extension to extension, even to another location (e.g., a home office), without having to â€œre-administer.â€
Connect your office locations
IP Office is ideal for any company with multiple locations. Connect up to 32 sites and have all the IP Office systems communicate seamlessly. Eliminate siteto-site calling costs. Share messaging, receptionists, the office directory and much more. Manage all systems from one location. Quickly and cost-effectively set up satellite operations in remote locations that might not otherwise have justified the investment in a fully-equipped office